“Lots of choices”

Toft's Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Sandusky
Description: There is a Toft's listed under Shopping in Sandusky but it's an ice cream parlor. They do sell milk, etc. but it's pretty much an ice cream/milkshake place.
Reviewed September 2, 2014

My family and I have been going to Tofts for years. The portions are huge. They have a flavor for everyone with also flavors that change throughout the seasons. The weekends can be very busy so expect to wait in a line. Just be sure the person that is getting your ice cream for you can hear you as my daughter found out this weekend. She asked the girl if they had pineapple ice cream and the girl gave her orange pineapple. We ended up throwing it out cause she does not care for orange. They have chairs inside to sit down or they have a pavilion outside with tables. They also have freezers filled with their ice cream to take home.

Reviewed September 1, 2014

A good variety of ice cream and the taste is amazing. From just getting a small waffle cone (6 scoops of ice cream and 2 different flavors) to the banana split, it was simply amazing! A must stop when in Sandusky!!!

Reviewed August 26, 2014

The portions are great, the ice cream is the best!! A local must to visit! I have gone there since the original Tofts on Monroe St. as a little girl. Seriously best ice cream ever!

Reviewed August 21, 2014

We are on a family vacation. Everyone of the locals we talked too was raving about this place. My family and I were very pleased with the service. The portion size was great. We highly recommend this to anyone visiting Sandusky. We would definitely return again.

Reviewed August 17, 2014

Any time I am out near Sandusky Oh. I head for Tofts for some great ice cream. Always a great selection and is full of flavor. Such a treat. The only bad thing is they need to clean the outside tables more often.