“Great on a hot day”

Toft's Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Sandusky
Description: There is a Toft's listed under Shopping in Sandusky but it's an ice cream parlor. They do sell milk, etc. but it's pretty much an ice cream/milkshake place.
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Taken there by my daughter it was a very hot day. The favors were too many. The size of the cones were huge the taste was great.The staff was super friendly. It's no wonder the have been in business for 100 yrs +. We will be going there again.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

While on vacation with the family we were looking for a desert spot and found an absolute awesome ice cream spot. They are open 8am- 11pm and have a huge selection of favors. They make their own ice cream on site and offer huge portions. A small is like a large at most other ice cream shops. This is a must place to stop.

Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Delicious ice cream. Amazing flavors found no where else. Huge portions. The only problem is picking flavors, I want to try them all!

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Whenever I ride up towards cedar point or Sandusky I always have to stop and get ice cream at Toft's. Just an awesome ice cream place a must to stop and see.

1  Thank Michael T
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

I have visited Sandusky every year for the last 7 years and I just now realized this place existed. We are ice cream addicts in our house and we loved Tofts! We will make this a regular stop for sure every time we are in town. No sampling was a bummer, so I stuck with what I knew I would like. Java chip! Delicious!! A small waffle cone is actually 5 scoops and it cost $5. Great deal for a TON of ice cream. The place is actually connected to a diary farm, kind of cool! It smelled funny on the inside, not sure why. We ate outside anyway, so it didn't matter. A must stop!