“Riding for Ice Cream”

Toft's Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Sandusky
Description: There is a Toft's listed under Shopping in Sandusky but it's an ice cream parlor. They do sell milk, etc. but it's pretty much an ice cream/milkshake place.
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Whenever I ride up towards cedar point or Sandusky I always have to stop and get ice cream at Toft's. Just an awesome ice cream place a must to stop and see.

1  Thank Michael T

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

I have visited Sandusky every year for the last 7 years and I just now realized this place existed. We are ice cream addicts in our house and we loved Tofts! We will make this a regular stop for sure every time we are in town. No sampling was a bummer, so I stuck with what I knew I would like. Java chip! Delicious!! A small waffle cone is actually 5 scoops and it cost $5. Great deal for a TON of ice cream. The place is actually connected to a diary farm, kind of cool! It smelled funny on the inside, not sure why. We ate outside anyway, so it didn't matter. A must stop!

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

We love tofts ice cream -- at least 50 different flavors and huge serving sizes. It's absolutely a must visit if you are in Sandusky. Moose tracks and cake batter are my favorite!

1  Thank carrinz16
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Delicious ice cream. Many choices
I asked for one scoop and got a "small" which was three scoops! Not the place to go if you are on a diet.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I think they have about every flavor of ice-cream there is! Also their portions are enormous, I always get kid's cone and can barely finish it! Can get a little pricey if you have a big family.