“Incredible”

Toft's Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Sandusky
Description: There is a Toft's listed under Shopping in Sandusky but it's an ice cream parlor. They do sell milk, etc. but it's pretty much an ice cream/milkshake place.
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Couldn't get anyone to take our order in the park at Johnny Rockets so ended up here and it was nice... good fast service by polite people. Ice cream was great. I had something with cows and a orange-ish summery creation. HUGE waffle cone full of yumminess and it was so hot and we were so hungry that this was perfect! Much better than hot/ greasy food anyway. YUMMMM

Reviewed June 3, 2014

A friend recommended we stop here on the way home from Cedar Point and it was a fine recommendation. The number of flavors they have rivals Baskin Robbins. The Ice Cream itself is very good. Very creamy! I had the Red Velvet which had pieces of cake in it. Very good. My friend raves about the blueberry waffle cone. Which ever flavor you get, this place is definetly worth a stop!!

Reviewed May 27, 2014

This is our favorite ice cream of all time. Better than Cold Stone, Graeters, Jeni's etc.

There are a LOT of flavors, and it's hard to see them all when it's time for you to decide. Remember you can get more than just one flavor though! I always get a small, but with 2 flavors of ice cream.

Blueberry Wafflecone is our favorite. My oldest daughter didn't like the Tropical Sherbert, and I wasn't a big fan either.

They DO take plastic (though I don't remember seeing CC signs on the doors), and they do not give samples!

Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Very refreshing after a hard day of play! So many choices to choose from. A great experience. Great atmosphere. Employees were helpful.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

This place was awesome and it had more flavors than I was ready for. If you're in the area you definitely HAVE to try it. Worth it.

Been to Toft's Ice Cream Parlor? Share your experiences!