“good ice cream” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Toft's Ice Cream Parlor

Toft's Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Sandusky
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: There is a Toft's listed under Shopping in Sandusky but it's an ice cream parlor. They do sell milk, etc. but it's pretty much an ice cream/milkshake place.
Norwalk
“good ice cream”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

product is very good, but i miss the days before they moved to this large location. ive encounter some surly ice cream scoopers at this establishment, not to mention the steep prices. we typically visit the local stands instead.

1 Thank Janice M

Castalia, Ohio, United States
“It hasn't changed in years”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

I grew up with Toft's ice cream and it hasn't changed at all. You get huge servings of delicious, high quality ice cream. I love their banana splits. Mmmm...good!

Visited December 2012
“Best ice cream ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

When I was a kid and my family went to the lake, I always looked forward to getting ice cream here. Now that I live locally, my husband and I frequent it often. You cannot beat the selection, value, and price. For two small cones and a bottle of water we paid around $7. Don' t be fooled by the sizes, they are heaping. Try the cake batter or butter pecan. Worth the drive.

“THE BEST!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

I live in KY and can't wait to go to Sandusky to visit Tofts Ice Cream Parlor!! I have been eating Tofts since I was a little girl! I literally eat ice cream everyday of my trip and ice cream for breakfast on the way home!! The best ice cream and a GREAT value!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank travelsmom123
Sandusky, Ohio
“Best local ice cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

I like my ice cream a little "icy-er" than creamy, although Toft's can have both. Many flavors, but I still love chocolate!

Visited August 2012

Been to Toft's Ice Cream Parlor? Share your experiences!