Horrible! Stairs were so rusty, I was afraid to walk on them. Power kept going out. Paper thin walls... we should know, our 1st room was next to the housekeeping closet. Cable kept going out. Used soap in the shower. Mold, mildew around sink and shower. Cobwebs in the corners of the ceiling. Empty mayonnaise packet under the dresser. Dirty blankets with dried food stuck to them. Sex toy under bed with pubic hair stuck to it. Potato chips behind the door. Moisture stains under electrical outlet. RUDE RUDE RUDE STAFF! Decor from the 50's. Wouldn't stick my toe in the nasty pool. Didn't even unpack our bags. Left the hotel in less than an hour.
DON'T STAY HERE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated for the summer of 2014, the the Best Budget Inn Sandusky is a big savings hotel! Bring the family and friends along to enjoy our selection of larger 1, 2, and 3 bedroom family-style rooms, as well as rooms with a separate two-person Jacuzzi. Your stay includes free wi-fi internet access, HBO and ESPN, free local calls, and an outdoor pool. We also offer a game room, laundry service, and easy access to local restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Best Budget Inn Sandusky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Budget Inn Sandusky Hotel Sandusky
- Budget Inn Sandusky
- Sandusky Budget Inn
- Best Budget Inn Sandusky Ohio