The fresh and clean lobby was deceiving. The room smelled of smoke so bad. The floor looked like it hadn't been vacuumed. The sofa bed was filthy! There were candy wrappers and coins in it. Even the towels looked dirty. The only good thing is that they let us move to another room and it was definitely much better! It didn't stink and it actually looked a little cleaner/newer. So, all in all, the location for Cedar Point was great. The manager was nice and understanding and took note of the problem. Definitely will never stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WIFI is only available in the Lobby Area. If paying cash there is a $25.00 deposit refundable upon inspection of the room at check out. Pet fee is $50.00 refundable upon inspection of the room, only 1 dog knee high less then 50 lbs. and must be with the owner at all times. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Budget Host Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Budget Inn North Hotel Sandusky
- Budget Inn Sandusky
- Budget Host Inn Sandusky, Ohio