First off, this property is nothing special as far as the interior decorating and could use an update in the rooms. That said, for this price and its close proximity to Cedar Point makes it well worth the stay. I personally stay here every time I go to Sandusky. THe jacuzzi rooms only run around $65 dollars and are quite the value if you try and price out a similar room in the same area. It is right next to the causeway which takes you into Cedar Point and close enough to the Castaway Waterpark to walk to. Also if you want to visit Fridays for social atmosphere you can walk as well. Once again, the rooms are quite old and dated, but for the location, price, and value I promise you will not find a better deal. They also offer complimentary breakfast in the morning; however, I am normally not up in time to make it. I have had it a couple times and it is a step below what a Holiday Inn Express has; however, once again it is all about the location and value here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WIFI is only available in the Lobby Area. If paying cash there is a $25.00 deposit refundable upon inspection of the room at check out. Pet fee is $50.00 refundable upon inspection of the room, only 1 dog knee high less then 50 lbs. and must be with the owner at all times. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Budget Host Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Budget Inn North Hotel Sandusky
- Budget Inn Sandusky
- Budget Host Inn Sandusky, Ohio