We stayed at the South Shore Inn during our trip to Cedar Point. At $80 for a king jacuzzi suite, this place was a STEAL! The jacuzzi was HUGE compared to others. The bed was amazingly comfortable for a hotel bed and this is the ONLY hotel I've ever encountered that had a TON of pillows on the bed!! And they weren't the flimsy ones that are as thick as a piece of paper. These were nice, thick comfy pillows. We didn't have time to utilize the pool but it looked very nice.
The only con we found was the quality of the shampoo in the dispenser. Wasn't the greatest and no conditioner ws available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The South Shore Inn is a family friendly hotel conveniently located minutes away from the world-famous Cedar Point Amusement Park and downtown Sandusky. This Sandusky hotel is committed to excellent customer satisfaction! Our longstanding custom of providing supreme comfort and enjoyment has earned us a stellar reputation in the lodging industry. We’re sure you’ll find that our distinctive service, exceptional value and warm hospitality make us the ideal location to accommodate you and your family or group. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your South Shore Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Shore Hotel Sandusky
- South Shore Sandusky
- South Shore Inn Sandusky, Ohio