Although the workers were very nice and helpful during my stay, I would not advise someone in going there nor would not return there myself. Looking past the fact that it is family owned, the rooms smell like smoke and the cleanlyness is average. The pool area is also not of the expectations I was thinking they were going to match, and the sheets were stained. In conclusion, if you are looking to stay in this hotel, look elsewhere. You will be able to get a lot more for your money at other hotels in th area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The South Shore Inn is a family friendly hotel conveniently located minutes away from the world-famous Cedar Point Amusement Park and downtown Sandusky. This Sandusky hotel is committed to excellent customer satisfaction! Our longstanding custom of providing supreme comfort and enjoyment has earned us a stellar reputation in the lodging industry. We’re sure you’ll find that our distinctive service, exceptional value and warm hospitality make us the ideal location to accommodate you and your family or group. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your South Shore Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Shore Hotel Sandusky
- South Shore Sandusky
- South Shore Inn Sandusky, Ohio