We planned on camping on our way home to Illinois. Mother nature had other ideas and we needed to find a hotel. We were impressed by the price and reviews of this place and were NOT disappointed. We stayed in the King Deluxe. It was very clean and quiet. I am not sure if we were the only ones on our floor, but it was supet quiet. Oh, and the amazing bathtub Jacuzzi was a nice surprise! We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The South Shore Inn is a family friendly hotel conveniently located minutes away from the world-famous Cedar Point Amusement Park and downtown Sandusky. This Sandusky hotel is committed to excellent customer satisfaction! Our longstanding custom of providing supreme comfort and enjoyment has earned us a stellar reputation in the lodging industry. We’re sure you’ll find that our distinctive service, exceptional value and warm hospitality make us the ideal location to accommodate you and your family or group. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your South Shore Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Shore Hotel Sandusky
- South Shore Sandusky
- South Shore Inn Sandusky, Ohio