“Horrible, Don't go here! Staff Tampered with drink!”
Review of Steak 'n Shake

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #134 of 187 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We stopped for food after cedar point closed and the service was terrible! First, the waitress informed us that there was no clean silverware and when some was washed she would bring it out to us. We never got any silverware at all. She took our food order, and disappeared. We sat there for a half an hour, and no one ever asked to refill our drinks or brought us napkins!
Three other tables received their food who came in after us, even though they had a large party. Finally another waitress brought our food, all but two of the orders were messed up and the two that weren't messed up we had to wait an extra 5-7 mins. for. and ALL the food was COLD! some of us got refills at the time of her dropping off the food, and when she gave the drinks she left the check! How absurd! what if I wanted desert?
I had to take my coffee cup up to the cash register to ask for a refill, because the waitress never came back, this was at the end of the awful meal. We watched as it took THREE staff to pour one cup of coffee, and it also took 5 mins. to do it!
We finally saw our original waitress as she dropped off the second cup of coffee that I had to ask the cashier for. Needless to say, I did not drink the coffee, and we exited Post haste!
I would never ever recommend going here! The staff I have a gut feeling did something terrible to the coffee, and now I wonder about the food as well. The service was horrible and the food was terrible. Expect to get sick if you eat and drink at this place, in my opinion!

1  Thank Munegirl12
There are newer reviews for Steak 'n Shake

Reviewed March 28, 2013

The food is AWESOME here. We try to stop and eat here whenever we visit. The food, service and atmosphere is worth it.

Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

Great food, service was great and reasonable prices would recommand to anyone. Family of 5 are for under $40

Reviewed March 11, 2013

The Frisco melt is delicious. I was not big on the Chicago dog but they are the same everywhere. A bit much on the ingredients. I like Steak n Shake because your food is not waiting there to be served. It is all made upon ordering.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Since we do not have steak and shake in maine, (wished they did) i love the shake and the burgers. great service and the shake you have to try. I also make sure i pick one up during afternoons that are half price