Great Wolf Lodge
Comfort Inn Sandusky(Sandusky)(Great Value!)
$84
$124
$111
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn Sandusky - Cedar Point(Sandusky)(Great Value!)
$89
Maples Motel(Sandusky)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
2,965 results
All reviewsmagic questwater parkgitchigoomie grillmagiquest gamedunkin donutsfamily styleniagara fallsolder kidsfamily suitelazy riversmall childrenlife guardsall agesmy sondance partybunk bedsgreat family fun
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

We brought our 3 year old here as a surprise and we had so much fun as a family. There was lots to do, from the waterpark to the magic quest, arcade, spa, restaurants, story time, the wolf walk, ice cream and more. Its also in a great area, lots of shopping and restaurants close. Rooms are big and clean, we will be back!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We attended my daughters softball tournament in nearby Huron this past weekend. This was our second time at the Lodge and we could not be happier with our stay. Things were just a pleasing as our first stay. I was a little nervous travelling with a softball team and was expecting several other teams in the hotel that weekend. I know there were but the girls were well behaved. As stated before, the hotel is clean and neat, Our room was just right and of course the waterpark was a blast. I felt very comfortable letting our older kids (12, 11 and 9) run around and enjoy themselves while my wife and I attended to our 2 year old daughter. She loved the park and did not want to leave.
If you are visiting Cedar Point or any other attractions in the area look into staying at the Great Wolf...it is worth it.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I had high hopes for this hotel, because of the raving reviews i had heard. But there were two adults, two teenagers, and four children, and there was not exactly something for all of them. The hotel is truly oriented towards families with younger children, because of the activities they have available, (which is wonderful if you have the money to spend). The rooms were clean for the most part, but i did find cobwebs in places, and the staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. The prices overall was outrageous, regardless of shopping, eating, or playing around the amenities the hotel had to offer inside it's oak resembled doors.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less children running around on them and are farther away from noise. Check websites for coupons to this hotel!!!
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2014

I would like to thank LaVerne Barron for her excellent customer service. This was our second trip to GWL in one month and the first time was truly the best. The hotel was not croweded, it was plenty of activities for kids and the food at the resturants were really good.

The second trip was for my 13 year Bday. Everything was the same except there was a problem with our check in and then a problem with the final bill. Exhausted and somewhat stressed, I expressed my irritation. LaVerne was nothing but pleasant and nice while trying to resolve my issues. She later saw me in the restroom and continued to follow up with my stay. She was truly nice and concerned for the satisfaction of the guest. So I will be returning to GWL.
Shavonne Brown
Lincoln Park, MI

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2014

I would definitely stay here again! Very close to Cedar Point. My two kids loved all of the activities that the hotel offered. The waterpark and MagiQuest were their favorites. The lobby show was so cute. The rooms were clean and the staff was nice. I only wish that the bathrooms were a little larger but overall a great hotel!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family