“Talk about fun”

Samurai Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #59 of 183 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: In a shopping plaza next to Lowe's. We have a full bar, fresh sushi, and live hibachi! Come enjoy a night out with the family or an intimate date night!
Sandusky, Ohio
“Talk about fun”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Nothing to dislike. Good food, talented cooks, friendly host, great price what more could you ask for!!

Visited August 2013

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, United States
“Great Chef!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We had such an outgoing friendly chef who was also a great cook! If you love hibachi and sushi you won't be disappointed.

Visited July 2013
Monroeville, Pennsylvania
“favorite place to dine in the sandusky area”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

the restaurant is priced well, puts on a nice show great food and good service.can't think of one thing we didn't like

Visited June 2013
Clyde, Ohio
“Samurai Steakhouse is the BEST, Bar none!!!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Ben and his crew are FIRST class all the way,Great food!!Exl workers! We will tell everybody to go there,when you go to Sandusky!!!

Visited July 2013
Sandusky, Ohio
“Great place to go for special occasions”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My wife and I went out for our 3rd anniversary, We ate at the Hibatchi the food was really good and our chef was a good showman with good humor. I had steak scallops, and opted for the fried rice which is an extra charge but it's chicken fried rice and they give you three shrimp with it, can recall how much but I believe it was $3.00. I also had some hot Sake which was 8.00 for a little carafe of it. The Sake was good and they give you probably 5oz or so in the Carafe and the Hibatchi chef gave me a couple shots of his cooking Sake, squrited it right in my mouth! We had a good time and the food was very good, its a little expensive though so thats why I said its good for special occasions.

• Visited June 2013