Nice hotel not too far from Cedar Point (but many are closer). We checked in about 4 o'clock and they still had rooms that were not clean/available. We've stayed in many Fairfield Inns and they are pretty similar in terms of room layout, amenities, etc. Breakfast was decent/average. We were able to stay for free (Marriott's Rewards points) but I definitely would not have paid the $180 (+fees) the room normally cost. Service was good but somewhat overwhelmed (the place was full).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Fairfield Inn & Suites, located in beautiful Sandusky, Ohio. Our hotel is conveniently situated on Route 250, within a short drive of local attractions including Cedar Point Amusement Park, Sandusky State Theater, Kalahari Water Park, and various shopping, dining, and nature trails along unforgettable Lake Erie. We offer various room sizes to accommodate travelers for leisure and business alike. We want you to work well, eat well, rest well, and be well, so at our hotel you can stay connected with free high speed internet, start your day with our complimentary hot breakfast, work out in our fitness center, relax in a heated indoor pool, sleep soundly in luxury bedding, and enjoy flat screen televisions with newly added HD channels. Come and see how Fairfield has what you need to be at your best during your travels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Sandusky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Sandusky Hotel Sandusky
- Fairfield Sandusky
- Sandusky Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Sandusky Ohio