This hotel was perfect for travelers going to cedar point, or anything bringing them to the Sandusky area. The staff was very cordial, and the breakfast was very good. The pool area was very nice, but the pool itself was too cold. We chose the hot tub instead. The rooms were spacious and the beds were very comfortable. My only complaint was that there were no extra blankets in the room. When I woke up at two in the morning shivering, I did not want to walk down to the front desk to get a blanket.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Fairfield Inn & Suites, located in beautiful Sandusky, Ohio. Our hotel is conveniently situated on Route 250, within a short drive of local attractions including Cedar Point Amusement Park, Sandusky State Theater, Kalahari Water Park, and various shopping, dining, and nature trails along unforgettable Lake Erie. We offer various room sizes to accommodate travelers for leisure and business alike. We want you to work well, eat well, rest well, and be well, so at our hotel you can stay connected with free high speed internet, start your day with our complimentary hot breakfast, work out in our fitness center, relax in a heated indoor pool, sleep soundly in luxury bedding, and enjoy flat screen televisions with newly added HD channels. Come and see how Fairfield has what you need to be at your best during your travels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Marriott, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Sandusky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Sandusky Hotel Sandusky
- Fairfield Sandusky
- Sandusky Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Sandusky Ohio