Open today: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Ice cream expedition

Our annual family vacation brought us to Ohio this year. My son was insisting on ice cream so Idid... read more

Reviewed June 26, 2018
Angela F
Lombard, Illinois
Yummy!

Reviewed May 16, 2018
Lori F
via mobile

All reviews kids size dairy products portions are huge cedar point ohio
Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

I went with my sonon a recent visit to Sandusky and while the service could be a little friendlier, I do understand why didn't go out of their way with goody smile's. Their day is long and they are busy all day long.
That being said I will return for more scrumptious ice cream! Lots of flavors to choose from and you can take home fresh milk and ice cream.
Every team we have driven by the lot is full and they supply local businesses with their dairy products.
As I said, I want more and I brought some home, lol.

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

As a resident of Sandusky, I've been to tofts a few different times now. Each time, the service has remained the same.Of course the ice cream is good itself. But the customer service definitely needs to be improved. The young kids have acted as if me being there (& them doing their job) is an inconvenience. Also, the cashier has been short & just rude everytime. If customer service were to be improved this place would be #1 spot The Sandusky to go for ice cream, plenty of variety & one of a kind spot ..but because of the terrible service I've had on multiple occasions, I don't think I will be returning.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Toft’s makes fabulous creamy ice cream! We drive 40 minuets to have this ice cream. They put a huge amount on the cone and in Sunday’s.

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

We stopped on way to hotel from Cedar Point. It was very crowded but I can see why because the ice cream was really good! Prices are reasonable & portion sizes are huge! I got a kids size cup & it seemed like a small from other places. Much larger than other kids sizes I've seen. Many flavors to choose from.

Reviewed March 29, 2017

They have all kinds of ice cream it is made right there so you do not have to worry about it being fresh. You need to go there hungry because a small is big. They have kids, small, medium, large sizes but it still is a meal in it self.