“Great breakfast!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Berardi's Family Kitchen

Berardi's Family Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 180 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Berardi's Family Kitchen is a family owned restaurant in Sandusky, Ohio that has been serving the locals for over 75 years! We have been voted Best Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert and Best Fries by the Readers Choice Awards and are a local favorite destination for a great meal at an affordable price. "Taste the Homemade Difference".
MOGADORE
“Great breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great food, great prices and great service! No waiting and great portions for your money. My husband even got a no bake cookie on the way out and it was super fresh!

Ohio
“Homestyle food done right”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

The most striking thing about this restaurant is how welcome they make us feel. It's a family diner that treats you like family.

My wife and I are unfortunately very picky eaters, and eating out generally means finding the few offerings that interest us. The Berardi's menu, by contrast, has very few items that don't.

We ate there twice last week, and three of the four dishes we ordered were amazing. The fourth (the burger) was just very good. And of course we had their excellent fries with each. The two desserts we had were perfect - exactly what we wanted.

Loved the service, loved the food. We'll definitely be back any time we go to Cedar Point, and in fact I'm more likely to be talked into a trip there because of this restaurant!

1 Thank OhioScott
New Franklin, Missouri
“Hair Net or No Hair Net?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

We had breakfast here the day we left Sandusky. The hostess seemed irritated that we decided to eat breakfast there that day. Her name tag said "Manager". I had eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast. It was good. My oldest had the same, but with sausage links, she liked it. Good portions for a good price. My youngest got the biscuits and gravy and thought it was good, until she came across the hair baked into the biscuit. At least we know they are baked fresh, right? Hey, it's bound to happen. They gave us her meal free, but they had this nonchalant attitude about it and it was kind of oft putting. Not real pleased with the service. The food is good and I would recommend it, just be sure to ask if the cook is wearing a hair net ;)

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Louisville, Kentucky
“Fries are not all that”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

I normally don't eat potatoes, but because of all the reviews, I thought I had to try the fries at Berardi's. I was sorry I did. They were okay but not good enough for me to break my potato fast. Hubby had onion rings, they were good but only got three. The perch sandwich was fine and the chicken sandwich as good. The service was excellent even though we got there close to closing time. Didn't try the desserts but they looked yummy!

Visited August 2013
Virginia
“Great breakfast food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

We were in Sandusky for 5 days and we ate here for 4 days for breakfast. It was great. The staff is super friendly and the food is delicious. The prices are extremely reasonable. It's good old fashion home cooked breakfast food. I highly recommend it.