“Very good food, great service”

Berardi's Family Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 183 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Berardi's Family Kitchen is a family owned restaurant in Sandusky, Ohio that has been serving the locals for over 75 years! We have been voted Best Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert and Best Fries by the Readers Choice Awards and are a local favorite destination for a great meal at an affordable price. "Taste the Homemade Difference".
Jackson, Michigan
“Very good food, great service”
Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

We had a party of 8 and we were seated right away and our service was excellent. We were there around 10:45am so we had the option of breakfast or lunch. The omelets were awesome! The coffee was good and strong. We did not have desert but the pies and pastries looked very good. All the food is homemade and you can tell. It is on the way to Cedar Point so plan your stop. We will be back.

1 Thank svanwass

Guelph, Ontario
“Eat at Berardi's when you're in Sandusky, period.”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

My son and I ate supper here on the Saturday of the Labour Day weekend. He had a homemade hamburger and I had the lasagna. We started wiith the loaded homemade fries which means cheese, bacon and sour cream on the side. Excellent! Service was also excellent. Our server was Buffy and she was very good and made us feel welcome. Our meals were very good. We wished we had saved room for dessert, make sure you do. It was clear that they had a large variety of desserts in huge portions. It was evident that all the locals go here, that speaks for itself. Berardi's was an oasis of home cooking on our trip as we had already been to the chain restaurants.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank SurlySalm0n
Willard, Ohio
“Love this place!”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Great food! Great Service! Clean & reasonable pricing! What more could you ask for? Awesome fries & awesome philly cheese steak. Never had a bad experience there. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank RognRozz
Scottsdale, Arizona USA
“Good tasty food!”
Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

My son has been performing at Cedar Point so we came to visit him. I'm NOT one to eat at chains where we can eat anytime so sought out reviews here and went to Berardi's. I'm so glad we did! Ma and I shared a grilled chicken & French fry salad with guacamole ranch and it was divine! (I had to have some of those fries I heard about without eating too many) My husband had the Reuben, my dad had the lasagna, son had a burger. All were quite happy with their food. Only problem was we were late and couldn't have dessert. Oh well, Toft's is down the road. :)

Fremont, Ohio
“Food is delicious!+reasonable pricing”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

They're famous for their french fries. I really like their cabbage soup. Lots to choose from on the Menu.Come here for a home-cooked feel.