“Ohio Bike week”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

I ate here during Ohio Bike week. Awsome place by the water. The food is great you get Alot of food for your money. Very nice atmosphere service was very good. I would stop back in next time in Sandusky.

1  Thank Michael T

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Very nice place! Loved the outside patio overlooking downtown Sandusky, fountain and the Lake Erie. Food was good for the price.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

We went to Sandusky for Cedar Point. This place had the juiciest, tastiest hamburger I've ever had. We went back a 2nd night for hamburgers. We tried other stuff the 1st night and we only had hamburgers the 2nd night.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

I have been there many times for business lunches and with friends and family for dinner and would definitely recommend. The food is consistently good and fresh. Atmosphere is nice especially if you are able to enjoy warm weather outside. They really need to bring back the portobello blue cheese burger. I miss that one. Highly recommend for a nice downtown restaurant.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Went here for lunch the other day, group of 5 people. I had the Water Tower Sandwich. Nothing great, probably wouldn't order it again. Beef was dried out and wasn't very hot. Service was not very good either. Everyone else was served their food while I had to wait another 5 minutes to bring mine, after it was sitting in the window for 2 minutes, the bartender brought it over. We ran dry on drinks several times and our waitress was very slow to re-fill our drinks, restaurant was not very busy either.
I may give it one more try after work since they seem to have a variety of craft beers.