“Nice atmosphere - great burger - other food just ok!”
Review of Water Street Bar & Grille - CLOSED

Water Street Bar & Grille
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Wisconsin
“Nice atmosphere - great burger - other food just ok!”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

My family and I visited here based on other reviews from tripadvisor. It looks out over the lake which is nice. I had the cheeseburger which was excellent. My husband had the smoked beef brisket meal which was not good. It was chewy and tough. It also was not a real smoked flavor so very disappointing. We ordered the deep fried pickles for an appetizer which were very good. This place was nice because it was not touristy and was located along the lake in their historic downtown area. There were a lot of other little shops around, a coffee place and some other little cafe. I would suggest this restaurant but stick with the burger and you can't go wrong. The wait staff was really good about clearing plates right away and they refreshed the water constantly which we loved!

1 Thank twilightmom4sure

Cleveland, Ohio
“near the jet express dock”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Good food for the price. great burgers that actually have taste unlike other places. nice atmosphere. you can see the port of sandusky outside the window. nice wait staff. no reservations taken. had a recent employee issue in kitchen the night we were there. This staff handled it very well. things got a little out of sync on the timing but over all the food was still great and so what that I ate my salad after my meal. It was a minor thing and I applaud their staff for the professionalism.

Visited July 2012
Middletown
“We Will Be Back”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Great lobster. Loved being able to see the Jet Express dock and then head out again. Great service as well.

Visited June 2012
Columbus, Ohio
“Omg! Sooooooo Good”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Just ate here on Memorial Day and was so impressed. I ordered the portobello burger with the homade chips that come with. It was one of the best sandwiches I have ever had. I also tasted my boyfriends burger he kept raving about and it was perfect. He talked about how it maybe the best burger he has ever had on the way back to Columbus last night and he was still talking about it today. I wanted another portobello burger for lunch today. Sooooo good. I will go back as soon as I am back in the city. The view is nice as well.

• Visited May 2012
Sandusky, Ohio
“Not real big....”
Reviewed May 2, 2012

Water Street Bar & Grille has good food, but the dining area is small. The windows that have a view of the water, and the outdoor patio help.

Visited March 2012