“Nice DQ”

Dairy Queen
Ranked #4 of 6 Dessert in Sandusky
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I use to work at a DQ growing up... always enjoyed the DQ brand and still do. The DQ just outside of CP is well maintained and one of the nicer ones I've been in. Great place to go before your trip into CP or to end the night with a tasty dessert.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

So happy that they are located within a half mile of leaving Cedar Point on same main drag. Saw the DQ sign after a day in 100 degree heat at park and could not be happier! No other ice cream place can top.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

I stopped off after visiting Cedar Point and was expecting long lines and a messy building. I was very pleased to find fast good service and a very clean lobby. Great job!

Reviewed July 31, 2012

We got free breakfast vouchers from Breakers Express and had our meal before we set out to Cedar Point. The biscuits were very dry as was the sausage patties. Eggs were typical scrambled. Sausage gravy was just white gravy with sausage patty cut into pieces on top, my son was not a fan of these. For a free breakfast it was good, would have chosen McDonald's but it was free!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

I stayed next door at the Breakers Express and received breakfast vouchers for DQ. I was shocked at how nice the DQ was! The food options were delicious and diverse and the service was superb. They took our order and then delivered the food to the table and went above and beyond to accommodate everyone. I will definitely eat at DQ more often thanks to the wonderful service and very clean restaurant.

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!