“Loving it”
Review of Cedar Point

Cedar Point
Ranked #3 of 37 things to do in Sandusky
Reviewed March 4, 2013

This theme park is well maintained, clean and friendly. Our family makes it annual visit in the spring and also during Halloween weekends. Fantastic

Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

When I was younger, I always wondered how long it's going take for Cedar Point to remove this place and put in another coaster. Now that I'm older I understand that's it's just another cash cow for the park.

This water park can easy be done in two to three hours, that's even a busy day. It really isn't all that impressive of a water park, but then again it's on Lake Erie and only open three months a year, and people normally don't travel to Cedar Point to go to a water park, they come for the coasters.

While it is good for families and couples that aren't coaster fans, or want to cool off on a hot summer day, its is just another way for Cedar Point to get another twenty dollars from you.

1  Thank Matthew0027
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I have been to many waterparks but this is by far one of the best totally worth it!! You have slides and pools of all kinds if you spend the day a cedar point this is the perfect way to end the day!!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I try to go every year and this year I am planning a 3 day get away with my 6 yr old son. We are wanting to hang at the beach as well, just can't wait. It's always a blast here and the Halloween season is a total blast.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

What a blast, makes an adult feel like a kid again, and the slides are fabulous, and the lazy river is the best just lay in tube and go round and round!!

1  Thank Christina J

Been to Cedar Point? Share your experiences!