“Mediocre at best”

Ranked #15 of 194 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Delight in the finest steaks and freshest seafood served. All of our meals are cooked over mesquite wood to add flavor that is unsurpassed, and our attention to every guest in our diningroom is renowned. Fall Hours: Friday 4:00 - 9:30 Saturday 4:00 - 9:30 Available Monday - Thursday for private parties by reservation.
Reviewed October 9, 2009

Firo visit time to visit this restaurtant. First appearance gave a neat environment wasn't expecting table cloth service. I ask the waitress to order my meal I could eat anything on the menu. Send me your best flavors was my statement. We had crabcakes which were good but not wow. Followed by a vinegarette salad which was pretty good. Then came a fillet topped with crab and bearnaise sauce with asparagus. It was okay but no wow.
I think I could have recieved just as good of meal at Outback with less cost. When I was asked how everything was I honestly told the waitress and chef it was okay but for the price I was expecting a wow somewhere in the meal. They sent me home with a free piece of cake. I had $30.00 in wine and $75.00 in steak and crab cakes. I would not go back to this restaurant.

1  Thank Tastyfood

Reviewed October 7, 2009

Wonderful superb cuisine! Definitely worth trying...although it is a higher end restaurant. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed August 27, 2009

Wife and myself had dinner there on a weeknight. Wife had fresh prepared lobster bisque and stuffed shrimp. I had the grilled sirloin steak. The food was perfectly prepared and presented. It was obvious that the young chef has great skills. He visited the dining room before preparing our food to ask about personal preferences and, after th food was served, he came back to make sure his preparations had met our expectations.