“Good food good price”

Dianna's Deli & Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 180 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food good price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Our family stopped for breakfast which was very good. One downside was
they didn't have cereal which is what the 8 year old really wanted. Skillets were very tasty, but could have been warmer, think they had been sitting at the counter a while. Restaurant was super busy, should have had a few more waitress to avoid this.

• Visited August 2014

Schererville, Indiana
“Great choice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014

We were looking for a place to feed four teenagers as well as ourselves and decided to try Dianna's. So glad we did. The food was excellent - generous portions, reasonably priced, staff friendly and very accommodating. Open 24/7. Will definitely go back the next time we visit Sandusky.

• Visited July 2014
Ellwood City, Pennsylvania
“Somethings I liked and somethings I didn't.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

While in Sandusky I ask a local where to get a good breakfast. He said downtown. I ask for a place close to where we were staying. He started to walk away but then turned around and mentioned Dianna's. So off we went, all 6 of us.
Linda, my wife, had a breakfast sandwich. Our son Michael had Eggs Benedict with a side of hash and Carrie our daughter-in-law had a Breakfast Burrito. I had a ham and cheese omelet with a side of home fries. Our 2 Grandsons 6 yrs. old and 21 mos. had pancakes. Only complain was Linda didn't care for the biscuit her sandwich was served on. Everyone else loved what was served them. I must add the home fries were the very best and tasted like home fries I remember from years ago. Today people make them this way and that. These were the real deal.

When leaving Sandusky 3 days later we decided to stop there again. This time I had one of those plates where you get pancakes, eggs and a meat. My complaint was the link sausage I had. Not good tasting and the casing was tough. Other than that it was good. Linda had home fries and sausage patties which she really enjoyed. Michael had the exact same thing he had the first time, which he enjoyed even more this time around. Carrie had a Greek omelet which she said was delicious. The 2 boys had the same ‘’pancakes”.
Other than the biscuit and sausage links (Linda said you should always get the patties when offered) the food what great,

As for the service. It was top notch from start to finish. Our server was Niki both times and she was great. As a matter of fact everyone we came in contact with were were nice. Everyone from Niki to the young lady at the cash register made you feel at home. Even the folks enjoying breakfast, were very nice.

When in that area again you can bet we will be going there for sure.

• Visited July 2014
Fishers, Indiana
“Surprising local diner, worth a look!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

I'm vegan, and my hubby's not, so it is sometimes a challenge to find food for me when we're travelling. Diana's Restaurant was a great surprise late night meal. They actually had about 3 options that I knew were vegetarian and I'm pretty sure vegan! They had a huge menu, the food was fast, and really tasty for a little diner that is clearly a small business.
We would have eaten here more if we were staying more nights.
It's not fancy, it's not pretentious, but the food is above average for the really low prices and the portions are plenty for anyone.

Visited July 2014
Rapid City, South Dakota
“Best in 6 states!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

We crossed 6 states for our trip and wish we had a Diana's everywhere. Great food, excellent variety, value priced, great portion sizes! It is a warm welcome for locals and visitors, staff was super friendly, drinks were never empty, speedy service. Once we found this place, we went everyday and never ate the same thing twice..Well done and thank you Diana's!

Visited June 2014