I'm not an incredibly picky person, but I would probably not stay here again.
Don't get me wrong, it was clean and they were nice enough....but, the room was just....small and old. The old itself was not the problem....it was just part of it. The bed I slept on was hard and the breakfast was pretty much just bagels, mini muffins and pre-packaged bread and danishes. Not terrible, just not....worth the money. Location was ok...again, not terrible....just not great.
Nothing about this place was BAD. It's just nothing was GREAT either.
Overall, I will just say that I would not stay at this particular place in Sandusky again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Econo Lodge Inn & Suites South is located in the heart of Sandusky Ohio on Milan Road. Just minutes from Cedar Point or the water parks of Kalahari, Great Wolf Lodge, Maui Sands & Cast Away Bay. 32 rooms with external access: Single Full Bed with sofa-bed, Single Full Bed with Jacuzzi, Double Full Bed, Double Full Bed with Mini-fridge & Microwave, Double Full Bed Suite with sofa-bed. A Mexican restaurant, Casa Real, is located on the premises. Ming's Garden, a Chinese restaurant, and Denny's are within walking distance. And, Ghostly Manor Thrill Center, a Family Entertainment Center with roller skating, bounce houses, arcade, mini golf, motion theater, walk thru haunted house and jungle gym, is located on the premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Econo Lodge Inn & Suites South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Sandusky
- Sandusky Econo Lodge
- Econolodge Cedar Point South
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites South Sandusky, Ohio