I stayed here with some family members back in June 2013. Overall perks: the shuttle bus to the park, the early entry the next morning, and the DEAL on the park entry fee.
The room: our room was very clean, with a cute balcony that was great for relaxing with a cup of tea at the end of the day. The fridge was also very handy for keeping extra bottle of water cool for the next day. The room was also a great size - more than enough room for four adults. The bathroom was very clean. Our room had a separate area for the "living room" and "bedroom" which was perfect for sleeping and getting ready in the morning. Same with the separate sink from the toilet/shower.
Great stay - I'd highly recommend the Sandcastle Suites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close enough to the fun, yet secluded and relaxing, Sandcastle Suites has something for every member of your family. This all-suite hotel offers rooms with the features families want: flat-panel TVs, refreshed rooms, and screened in balconies. Situated at the tip of the Cedar Point Peninsula, Sandcastle Suites brings you dramatic views of Lake Erie and Sandusky Bay. Its 187 suites are equipped with conveniences like microwave ovens, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons, and refrigerators. Three of the suites are Grand Vista Suites, with Jacuzzis and wraparound decks or patios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Cedar Point's Sandcastle Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Hotel Sandusky
- Sandcastle Resort Sandusky
- Cedar Point's Sandcastle Suites Sandusky, Ohio