Read the reviews before we got here and we had low or no expectations. As a matter of fact my wife was so concerned we almost cancelled our reservations. Really glad we did not. There were 5 of us in one suite. A little cramped, but adequate. This is not a Hilton, but we really enjoyed staying here so close to the parks, the reason we came. Lots of seagulls, bugs, and HEAT. The pool was great. The room was adequate, the Cafe was good ( keep in mind only open for breakfast and dinner). Everything was pricy, but was great. Our 3 grandchildren haven't had this much fun since Disney. It was great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close enough to the fun, yet secluded and relaxing, Sandcastle Suites has something for every member of your family. This all-suite hotel offers rooms with the features families want: flat-panel TVs, refreshed rooms, and screened in balconies. Situated at the tip of the Cedar Point Peninsula, Sandcastle Suites brings you dramatic views of Lake Erie and Sandusky Bay. Its 187 suites are equipped with conveniences like microwave ovens, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons, and refrigerators. Three of the suites are Grand Vista Suites, with Jacuzzis and wraparound decks or patios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotel.de and getaroom.com so you can book your Cedar Point's Sandcastle Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Hotel Sandusky
- Sandcastle Resort Sandusky
- Cedar Point's Sandcastle Suites Sandusky, Ohio