We thought the hotel was very clean. We stayed on the 1st floor, and had no issues. Friendly staff. The kids loved walking the beach. Hot tub and pool were nice. Life guard on duty. Walking distance to amusement park and restaurants. Get a lake view, if possible...scenery is beautiful! We did feel it was very over priced...but it was certainly convenient being close to everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close enough to the fun, yet secluded and relaxing, Sandcastle Suites has something for every member of your family. This all-suite hotel offers rooms with the features families want: flat-panel TVs, refreshed rooms, and screened in balconies. Situated at the tip of the Cedar Point Peninsula, Sandcastle Suites brings you dramatic views of Lake Erie and Sandusky Bay. Its 187 suites are equipped with conveniences like microwave ovens, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons, and refrigerators. Three of the suites are Grand Vista Suites, with Jacuzzis and wraparound decks or patios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Cedar Point's Sandcastle Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Hotel Sandusky
- Sandcastle Resort Sandusky
- Cedar Point's Sandcastle Suites Sandusky, Ohio