Great to be close to the Park (5 - 7 min walk) and with the Suite, you get an extra room with a pull-out couch, small table/chairs and microwave & fridge. Allowed us to eat some meals in our room and enter the park an hour early each day. You pay a bit extra to stay on site but well worth it to be so close. Rooms were clean and staff were friendly. Pool and hot tub was busy and clean. Beach was quiet but close for those who wanted to use it. We would definitely stay here again and try to spend a day just at the pool and beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close enough to the fun, yet secluded and relaxing, Sandcastle Suites has something for every member of your family. This all-suite hotel offers rooms with the features families want: flat-panel TVs, refreshed rooms, and screened in balconies. Situated at the tip of the Cedar Point Peninsula, Sandcastle Suites brings you dramatic views of Lake Erie and Sandusky Bay. Its 187 suites are equipped with conveniences like microwave ovens, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons, and refrigerators. Three of the suites are Grand Vista Suites, with Jacuzzis and wraparound decks or patios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Cedar Point's Sandcastle Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Hotel Sandusky
- Sandcastle Resort Sandusky
- Cedar Point's Sandcastle Suites Sandusky, Ohio