“Delicious ribs!”

Ranked #6 of 194 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A full service Italian American restaurant with a flair for great music, great food and Frank Sinatra. We offer a full bar and have cozy patio perfect for the family or a night out! We have a full service dining room, carry-out and delivery! Online ordering on our website
Reviewed February 2, 2014

The ribs were delicious. The pizza was average. The atmosphere was nice, and the service was excellent. There was a huge variety of food options--we will go back, and get the ribs again. The portions were huge--we ate about half of the food we got. But we ate ALL the ribs!

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I will go back again when I am in Sandusky. We took a family trip and everyone enjoyed themselves. My oldest son rated their chicken strips Excellent! Best food of the weekend!

Reviewed December 20, 2013

I always look forward to eating at Danny Boy's. It is amazingly delicious. I haven't had anything that I haven't liked there. Well worth going there!!

Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

My husband was at this location (a different name) with some friends returning from a motorcycle trip over the summer. He loved the chicken parm so while returning from NYC today it was half way home. Now Danny Boys the chicken parm will still fill up the biggest of men. Server was very friendly. Lots of bread sticks. WOW

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Note that I think this place now operates under the name "Weazy's." I try to eat at independently owned restaurants when at all possible. This place seems to cater to families though it has a full bar. It has a rather extensive menu, most of which could be classified as Italian. Service was very pleasant and fast. The food was very good - decent sized portions too. I'd go back there in a heartbeat.

Been to Danny Boy's Italian Eatery? Share your experiences!