Open today: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
You'll Never Regret Coming to Cedar Point

We all know what Cedar Point is, it is a 364 acre rollercoaster park located on a peninsula on Lake... read more

Reviewed yesterday
AmusmentEnthusiast
Great park

One of the best (and oldest 1870's) amusement parks in the country. Very clean and well kept park... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Departure561760

8,461 results
All reviews top thrill dragster fast pass amusement park millennium force fast lane thrill rides mean streak gate keeper wait times iron dragon six flags wicked twister longest wait big coasters roller coaster heaven love coasters blue steak
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Cedar Point has something for everyone although we wish they would have more family oriented rides. We like how the park is laid out and enjoy it being on the lake. The best deal is to get a platinum pass which pays for itself after 3 visits.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

All I can say is holly cow!!! This place has it all!!! If you love roller coasters, you will want to move close by!! My family had such an amazing time that we can't wait to go again even though we live hundreds of miles away!!

1  Thank K T
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The rides were amazing, long wait times though, but it's to be expected. WE even loved the fact that they allowed you to pay 5 bucks to play Plinko for front of the line passes. We won twice!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I went here with some family friends in late August on a Friday. It was great! Yes, it was hot out, but there weren't many people there. Lines were definitely manageable. The longest line I waited in was about 45 minutes. The rest of the lines were less than that. (I chose not to go on the newest coaster, so I can't speak to that). Prices for food and souvenirs is a little on the pricy side however. I paid about $15 for a 6"sub, chips and regular iced tea at Subway (in park). Souvenir t-shirts started at $15 a piece. However, there were plenty of choices for food and shops. Also, the park itself was remarkably clean. They also have fans with misters in lines if you get hot. I'm just glad the lines weren't that long!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

If you love roller coasters, there's nowhere else to go - you go to Cedar Point. My son and his buddy loved The Gatekeeper, but my daughter and I still love Millennium Force more than any other coaster, ever. There are rides for all levels of bravery - from cowering wimp (anything with Snoopy on it) to bulletproof intestines (they should rename "Mean Streak" to "The Blender") to Dr. Studmuffin ("Top Thrill Dragster" and "Millennium Force still rule the universe!!).