Open today: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Best roller coasters

Reviewed 5 days ago
Lindsay M
Michigan
Roller coaster capital of the world

rich b
wake forest
via mobile

8,283 results
All reviews top thrill dragster fast pass amusement park millennium force fast lane thrill rides mean streak gate keeper wait times six flags iron dragon wicked twister longest wait big coasters roller coaster heaven love coasters blue steak
Reviewed 5 days ago

We love Cedar Point, and usually go every summer. The tickets are on par with most amusement parks, and definitely worth it for the amount of rides in the park. Any roller coaster lover needs to visit Cedar Point at least once. I can't speak to some of the other attractions & activities (of which there are also a lot), because we usually stick to the coasters, but it's a nice park and the views of the water at certain points can be very pretty. I recommend wearing comfy clothes/shoes because it's very easy to spend all day here and get your money's worth.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

If you're looking for excitement and entertainment and love roller coasters there's really only one place to go and that Cedar Point Amusement Park in Sandusky Ohio. This park contains the best roller coaster rides ever put together in one location, I've been there twice and loved it both times,I recommend getting there an hour before the park opens because the lines sometimes can be quite large. I also recommend buying a special pass for another 17 to $20 or so which allows you to bypass the hour long lines on the coasters and walk right up and maybe wait only three to four minutes as opposed to an hour for each ride. It was a great time had a pretty fair price especially if you love roller coasters.

Reviewed 1 week ago

You can't go wrong at Cedar Point if you want to have fun with the kids. The major rides take a little time to get on, but there are other older rides that have short lines and are just as fun.

Reviewed 1 week ago

So glad we stayed on site to get a jumpstart on the day especially with the weather. We were there for the food truck challenge, which was great, since we could choose from lots of different food options. The rides were incredible. Can't wait to go again.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Love the park. Love their collection of coasters. Especially Steel Vengeance! Love the views of Lake Erie as well! :) Will be back next year! :)

Reviewed 1 week ago

I can't think of any place where you can have more fun than Cedar Point. I have been there 7 times and each time is a blast and always a different experience.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We arrived at the park in October around noon on a Saturday. The Starbucks has huge line ups. Chick Fil A was lined up 100 deep. The only reasonable line up was a French Fry shack. One order was about $12. Long story short, we were there until midnight so in 12 hours we didn’t eat or drink because of the long lines. I wouldn’t waste my money on the pre paid meals bc the lines are ridiculous. In 12 hours, we were only a leto go on 6 rides. Worth paying for the fast track tickets.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We've talked for years about a pilgrimage to Cedar Point, which finally happened when my son decided to go to school near there. Although the day was rainy and cool, we were able to ride all but one of the epic roller coasters at Cedar Point! If you like thrill rides, this is the park to go to! Loved the variety and quality of the food as well as the entertainment, and look forward to going back.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Love this park! Just left from my 15th trip there and I am already counting down to opening day of the 2019 season!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great rollercoaster park. Was able to ride the majority of the coasters on a wet Friday night. Also went through a couple of the haunted houses. I'd recommend the fast pass because you could do so much more than the normal ticket. Luckily Friday night wasn't bad so we didn't purchase it. Parking was 20 dollars which is crazy.