“always a blast”

Cedar Point Amusement Park
Ranked #1 of 37 things to do in Sandusky
More attraction details
Owner description: More than just an amusement park, Cedar Point features hotels, restaurants, beautiful grounds along with an impressive variety of thrill-rides.
brunswick maine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“always a blast”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

we had a great time once again but some of the lines were a bit long.
there is always something for everyone here.
the park is always clean and bathrooms are easily accessible.
i would definitely splurge on the passes that allow you skip the wait.
it is worth the money considering how many more rides you are able to enjoy.
don't miss the gatekeeper! a smooth ride for all ages tall enough to ride.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Michigan
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Awesome day for the family!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

This place kept us all busy for the entire day. We loved our time at the park. We went in late August, so the lines were pretty short.

Houston, Texas
270 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 141 helpful votes
“Greatest Amusement Park Ever”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Granted I have not been here in years, but the Millenium Force was probably the best ride I had ever been on until the Mummy came out in Disney. I really enjoyed this place because of all the roller coasters, despite me not being here in years.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank jordansbulls
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Exactly as billed! The Best!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I hadn't been back to Cedar Point in over 30 years. Wow what a change! Everything was clean and well maintained and the rides were "off the hook"! Tried talking my three daughters onto the Millennium Force! Thank God they refused! I had no idea what to expect and knew that the girls were way smarter than I and i hadn't even crested he first hill (300 feet) yet. I was white as a ghost by the time i reached the bottom of the first hill (at 95 miles an hour). What a rush! On the pictures they take as you enter the tunnel, i was pale, expressionless, and looked like i saw a ghost. The little 10 year old sitting next to me had his arms up, and a huge smile on his face! The little cretin!!! :)

Plan for two days as we did and the Soak City add on was a blessing on the two hot days of August we were there. We also stayed at Breakers Express (a Cedar Point facility) so got cheap $34 park tickets and early entry into the park. doing the math and adding in the perks it was a no brainer.

Losantville, Indiana, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Had a great girls trip away at Cedar Point! Can't wait to go back! Lines were perfect on Tuesday! Ate at Johnny Rockets and it was decently priced! The new Gatekeeper was a great ride!