“Just back and want to go back”

Cedar Point Amusement Park
Ranked #1 of 37 things to do in Sandusky
More attraction details
Owner description: More than just an amusement park, Cedar Point features hotels, restaurants, beautiful grounds along with an impressive variety of thrill-rides.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Just back and want to go back”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We rented a house and brought a two day pass. Excellent value. Looking for a reason to go back. Variety for all family member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fast Pass saves the day”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We have been talking about taking a trip to Cedar Point for years. Yesterday, we arrived at the park as it opened and spent the entire day there. The grounds are very clean and staff is friendly. Concession pricing is about average for a park like this, but they allow guests to bring in outside food or leave the park and come back in, both nice features for guests on a budget or who want more options than what the park provides.

The real key to yesterday's visit was the Fast Pass. Yes, it doubles the price of your ticket, but for our one day trip that we've been talking about for years it made complete sense. We rode every ride with fast pass twice yesterday and the new ride three times. The longest line we waited in was 30 minutes. It really made our trip to Cedar Point an enjoyable one. I would recommend it to anyone looking to tackle Cedar Point in a day.

1 Thank TravelCHI_08
Ringwood, New Jersey
75 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 131 helpful votes
“Wish it was closer!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I visited Cedar Point quite a while ago. At the time, I was a true roller coaster enthusiast! I still love roller coasters, I just don't go to amusement parks nearly as often as I used to (when I do, it's a real treat!). I remember Cedar Point being WOWED by Cedar Point - my "local" amusement park is Six Flags Great Adventure, and well, after going to Cedar Point, Six Flags has always seemed very unappealing! In addition to boasting a ton of fabulous, thrilling rides, Cedar Point was very clean and well-maintained. I'd absolutely LOVE to go back one of these days! I've been to quite a few amusement parks, and Cedar Point is at the TOP of my list!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Mdgrl79
Amesville
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Good time at an awesome place!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We had a good time even with the rain off and on all day. Got to ride the Gatekeeper it was awesome. Went on the Windseeker the view is beautiful from up there. Awesome day with my daughter at Cedar Point like always. KE

1 Thank KSE1658
Troy Grove, IL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The Best Amusement Park Ever”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

These coasters and rides are the best. I wouldn't mind going there again some day. Just not stay at there hotel breakers place. See my review of that if you want to know why. This park is great my wife and I had a blast here.

2 Thank Gabriel G