“Camp Snoopy Highlights”

Cedar Point Amusement Park
Ranked #1 of 37 things to do in Sandusky
More attraction details
Owner description: More than just an amusement park, Cedar Point features hotels, restaurants, beautiful grounds along with an impressive variety of thrill-rides.
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We have visited Cedar Point three times. We do the early entry, stay @ Camper Village on the resort. Camp Snoopy never has lines and the Snoopy interactive outdoor shows were such a thrill for our daughter with photo opportunities galore! We do avoid Fridays,sat, and Sunday's @ the park.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

My personal experience was great, but my husband is 6'5" and about 235lbs and there were several rides he could not ride because of size. I'm all about safety but if there are that many rides he's not going to be able to ride then they should offer a discounted rate!!it only has height requirements listed on the website so there is no way to know about the weight issues without actually going in.

1  Thank bfglee
Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

Been going here for years now, its a great park for families or couples. The only issue I had, was on the mantis. We were front row, and it's the standing up roller coaster with the bicycle seat. The shoulder bar was not properly ajusted. I'm nOt sure if it was because I was to small? But during the ride it kept on jolting down making it extremely uncomfortable! I do not recommend this ride! The only other issue would be the price for merchandise and food. It was quiet expensive. Not to mention that the more popular rides can take around a 2-3 hour wait on a quiet day ie. top thrill dragster, or mellenium force. If staying at the park, I recommend the breakers express hotel. It's not the nicer hotel, but it does the job, and you get to go into the park AN HOUR EARLY!

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Purchased fast passes which was great, rides some of the best I have ever been on. Open till late. Also offer parent swap passes which is great for families with small children

2  Thank Lyncook
Reviewed July 27, 2012

We visited last Summer and had a great time. My husband and I, now 40 love rollercoasters, rides, etc. and we share this passion with our 13 and 16 year olds. I've always wanted to visit, but wasn't real exicted about vacationing in OHIO. We had so much fun. We ended up buying season passes due to the fact that Cedar Fairs owns Valleyfair in MN so we could use the passes in MN, Cedar Point, and we visited the Brady Bunch's Kings Island. We were all acting like we were 10 (even though only one of us was close to that age). I would highly recommend this park - We have visited all the Orlando Amusment Parks, Six Flags in Chicago, Six Flags in Valencia, CA and I think Cedar Point gets our #1 vote. I do agree that they should implement a recycling program it would be a wonderful idea.