If you are considering staying here, pick another hotel!!! The place is gross. Our room was filthy. The pool was disgusting. It's false advertising. For the price I paid (Thur nite $85, Fri $134) I would have expected something more decent. Check out another chain a bit further away from the main gate at Cedar Point if you are not from the area. The staff was the best thing about the hotel and if it were not because we arrived so late, I would have asked for a refund!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive at Baymont Inn & Suites Sandusky Cedar Point, we want you to relax and feel at home. Our helpful staff is there to welcome you, and you'll find everything to suit your needs. Inviting rooms are just ahead. ALL Rooms Renovated in 2012! There's nothing more thrilling than a hotel right in the center of the action and here you are literally a hop, skip and a jump away from the main entrance to Cedar Point Amusement Park. Enjoy a well-appointed guest room and hotel amenities that include free HBO and premium cable TV, free local calls and wireless Internet, an extensive and complimentary Continental breakfast, game room, and heated outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Sandusky/Cedar Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Maingate Hotel Sandusky
- Comfort Inn Sandusky
- Baymont Inn & Suites Sandusky/Cedar Point Ohio