Baymont Inn & Suites Sandusky
$90
Comfort Inn Sandusky(Sandusky)(Great Value!)
$101
ComfortInn
La Quinta Inn Sandusky - Cedar Point(Sandusky)(Great Value!)
$79
$200
$150
Hotel Breakers(Sandusky)
$228
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We arrived late on a Saturday night. They had everything ready for me before I even checked in. The front desk was very accommodating and helpful. The roll away bed was in the room ready for a good nights rest. Quiet and clean rooms made the quick over night stay pleasant. The front desk area and breakfast area was very new and clean. Staff in the morning again were very friendly. I would recommend this as a great place to stay and I will stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012
ZPaulReynolds, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Sandusky, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

Thank you, very much, for your very complimentary and positive review of your recent stay at our hotel! It's refreshing to hear that the training and development of our staff has paid off with guests such as yourself so happy with our accommodations and service. It really is a point of pride for us to have THE best-trained staff in the industry.

We can't wait to welcome you back during a future visit!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel about 10 times in the past year. The location is great (right next to Cedar Point) and the rooms are great for the price! The continental breakfast is really good, I just wish it stayed open a little longer! The only thing I would like to mention is that when I stayed for more than one day, I always had to go to the lobby/front desk the next morning because the key wouldn't work after the first day. They always had to give me a new room key or reset the one I had. Other than that, I have no complaints!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Thanks for taking the time to rate and review your recent stay at our Comfort Inn Maingate. It sounds as if, overall, you really enjoyed your stay and that makes us very proud of our staff and the outstanding accommodations we're able to offer--at a value-added price!

We're constantly surveying our customers about their likes and dislikes of our amenities such as the breakfast hours and are always willing to make modifications whenever possible. Thanks also for letting us know about the lock situation. There are times when our desk agents mistakenly code the keys for the wrong number of days and this is something that we've recently really started pushing in our training programs. Your comments will absolutely help us deliver a stronger message to our staff!

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back should your travels bring you to our area again in the future. Until then, safe travels!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Since this property is only open weekends in the fall for ceder point, I arrived early ( before noon friday) to check in. The front desk was not opened, but the house keeping staff ( Amanda & Toya ) explaned to wait a bit and I could check in. They were very pleasent and oh by the way the rooms were spotless. Good place to stay!

Room Tip: close to ceder point!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
ZPaulReynolds, Public Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Sandusky, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review your recent stay at our hotel property. It's so refreshing to hear that our constant staff training and development pay off in the way in which they interact with our guests such as yourself. It truly is one of the hallmarks of our organization and it's what sets us apart from our competitors.

We look forward to future visits from you and your family!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Booked the room on-line for a day at Cedar Point, upon arriving to the hotel I questioned my choice, BUT after check-in the rooms are very nice and the staff was extremely friendly.

The continental breakfast is one of the best that I have had ever.

I would have no hesitations booking a room at this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review your recent stay at the Comfort Inn Maingate. As you suggested in your review, all of our guest rooms and public areas at this hotel have been completely renovated and a massive refresh project was undertaken. We're very proud of the outcome and that we're able to offer friendly, value-added accommodations to so many families such as yours.

We look forward to welcoming you back during a future trip to our area. Until then, safe travels!!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

This location is cheaper and close by Cedar Point Amusement Park (voted #1 in the world for more than a decade). It is less expensive than the Cedar Point properties. It has the bonus of a varied breakfast. The staff has always been very helpful. Our door lock battery "went out" and being close to the lobby, the clerk was able to take care of our situation quickly and easily.

Room Tip: We've found that the rooms closest to the lobby get the best attention because you're close if a situation arises and they are always clean (perhaps the manager doesn't get a chance to go to far from the lobby to check other rooms).
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Thanks for taking the time to rate and review your recent stay at the Comfort Inn Maingate! It's wonderful to hear when guests are as satisfied as you obviously were with our accommodations and amenities. It's even more gratifying to hear that our staff was attentive and focused on your needs.

We look forward to being able to give you GREAT service again in the future! Thanks, very much, for taking the time to let us know how we're doing!