Stayed here the first week they opened for Cedar Point season. Very nice "old style" motel with exterior doors that open right in to the parking lot. (a nice touch of nostalgia- like revisiting the cross-country summer vacations that our parents took us on as kids!). The rooms had been completely remodeled over the winter and looked brand new. The tile in the bathroom area was sparkling! Very nice outdoor pool (of course). Friendly and very professional front desk staff. Breakfast buffet top notch with biscuits and sausage gravy, eggs and lots of other good stuff. Very convenient location close to Cedar Point and related activities. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive at Baymont Inn Sandusky, we want you to relax and feel at home. Our helpful staff is there to welcome you, and you'll find inviting, clean rooms are just ahead. ALL Rooms Renovated in 2012! There's nothing more thrilling than a hotel right in the center of the action and here you are literally a hop, skip and a jump away from the main entrance to Cedar Point Amusement Park. Enjoy a well-appointed guest room and hotel amenities that include free HBO with premium cable TV, free local calls and wireless Internet, an extensive and complimentary breakfast and brand new fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Sandusky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Maingate Hotel Sandusky
- Comfort Inn Sandusky
- Baymont Inn & Suites Sandusky Ohio