The blankets had other people's hair on it, the noise from the 2nd floor guests kept me up all night, we had to wait for orange juice at breakfast, breakfast was mini muffins and old danish pastry, no forks to eat with....one good thing was that our non-smoking room didn't smell like smoke at all. There was flower pots filled with cigarette buds and water near the entrance of the buildings. The pool wasn't open and it didn't even have water in it. The front desk people were not friendly and they didn't even say "thank you!" Overall, we will not be staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The roller coasters at Cedar Point are just five miles away from our comfortable hotel, which features family rooms as well as luxurious honeymoon Jacuzzi rooms. Enjoy a large heated outdoor pool, complimentary express limited Continental breakfast, and easy access to the Baci NiteClub and Restaurant right across the street. Stay close to adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Lake Erie Sandusky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Lake Erie Sandusky Hotel Sandusky
- Travelodge Sandusky
- Travel Lodge Sandusky
- Travelodge Lake Erie Sandusky Ohio