We stayed Friday & Saturday.
Both nights we had to beg for towels.
The bathroom floor was filthy and probably had not been washed for a year. There was a clothes sticker- size small - stuck to the wall. The furniture was falling apart and dangerous. There were tiles missing in the bathroom/sink area. The room was awful and smelled!!! Unfortunately we couldn't get a refund and we were stuck. For $129 & $135 a night you would expect decent amenities - you get shampoo and remember ...no towels. There is no microwave,coffee maker or fridge. The parking is horrendous, if you are not in your room by 7PM don't expect a space anywhere near your room. If you are not one of the first 20 people at the Continental breakfast you are out of luck and what's coffee? - never saw any. The game room - 4 games in one room - whooppeee! Staying at the Sandusky Travelodge was an expensive nightmare. I wouldn't recommend this place to the homeless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The roller coasters at Cedar Point are just five miles away from our comfortable hotel, which features family rooms as well as luxurious honeymoon Jacuzzi rooms. Enjoy a large heated outdoor pool, complimentary express limited Continental breakfast, and easy access to the Baci NiteClub and Restaurant right across the street. Stay close to adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Lake Erie Sandusky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Lake Erie Sandusky Hotel Sandusky
- Travelodge Sandusky
- Travel Lodge Sandusky
- Travelodge Lake Erie Sandusky Ohio