Checked into spend the night. Staff was very pleasant, knowledgeable and professional in communicating. Asked her to print some coupons I found using my lap top. She spent the time to follow my directions to the web site and print the coupons for me. While talking to her, I learned she was the person on the phone when I called earlier in the week to request a first floor room, close to the desk. I remembered I commented to my family how pleasant she was. As for the décor and cleanliness: It was fine, there were no problems. We always take our pillows from home but forgot them this time. Pillows were a little flat, as with most hotels. While we would have liked a coffee pot in the room, there was one available just feet from our door. Breakfast was quick and we got out on time. Price was worth it, not gonna pay excessive amount for a night. Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The roller coasters at Cedar Point are just five miles away from our comfortable hotel, which features family rooms as well as luxurious honeymoon Jacuzzi rooms. Enjoy a large heated outdoor pool, complimentary express limited Continental breakfast, and easy access to the Baci NiteClub and Restaurant right across the street. Stay close to adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Lake Erie Sandusky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Lake Erie Sandusky Hotel Sandusky
- Travelodge Sandusky
- Travel Lodge Sandusky
- Travelodge Lake Erie Sandusky Ohio