The room was not very clean. There was a ring in the toilet, mold in the bathroom, spiders and cobwebs in the room, a dirty window sill, cobwebs and dirt in the dresser drawers, dried food in their information booklet. The pool was suppose to close at 11pm, however, they kept it open later. People were using it at 11:30 and being very loud. Our 2nd and 3rd nights there was no parking any where near our room. We had to park out by the main road on the 2nd night; and on the 3rd night we had to wait for a car to leave so we could park. Also on the 3rd night, there were noisy people in the parking lot; this was about 11:30pm. Some issues were resolved, the ring in the toilet, the dirty window sill, and the noisy people at the pool and in the parking lot. When I talked to the manager about the problems when I checked out, she apologized and explained what she was doing about the housekeeping, but offered no compensation. We will definitely not be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The roller coasters at Cedar Point are just five miles away from our comfortable hotel, which features family rooms as well as luxurious honeymoon Jacuzzi rooms. Enjoy a large heated outdoor pool, complimentary express limited Continental breakfast, and easy access to the Baci NiteClub and Restaurant right across the street. Stay close to adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Reservation Counter so you can book your Travelodge Lake Erie Sandusky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Lake Erie Sandusky Hotel Sandusky
- Travelodge Sandusky
- Travel Lodge Sandusky
- Travelodge Lake Erie Sandusky Ohio