The worst hotel ever! We were greeted so bad at the reception, so rude! The hotel is old, dirty and filthy. The room was so disgusting, dirty and filthy ,the furniture used and out of date. The room smelled of humidity. No Wi-Fi to talk about ( in the hotel reviews it was included ). In the wee hours of the night we were awakened by drunk idiots having a party in the parking lot. Horrible hotel! Stay away!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The roller coasters at Cedar Point are just five miles away from our comfortable hotel, which features family rooms as well as luxurious honeymoon Jacuzzi rooms. Enjoy a large heated outdoor pool, complimentary express limited Continental breakfast, and easy access to the Baci NiteClub and Restaurant right across the street. Stay close to adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Travelodge Lake Erie Sandusky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Lake Erie Sandusky Hotel Sandusky
- Travelodge Sandusky
- Travel Lodge Sandusky
- Travelodge Lake Erie Sandusky Ohio