My family and I recently stayed at Pine Lake Lodge. We loved the stay and plan on returning in the summer.
The staff was so accomidating and our room was very clean and comfortable. My daughters LOVED the king size bed!
My daughters also enjoyed the fresh baked cookies and hot chocolate they were able to get anytime of the day or night. Another high point for them was Petie the Parrot and Carl the Camel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pine Lakes Lodge Bed and Breakfast is a modern day "Log Cabin Palace" surrounded by numerous acres of rolling green meadows, sparkling ponds and beautiful woods in the splendor of Ohio Amish country. With a breathtaking hilltop vantage, this unique bed and breakfast offers six fabulous suites in the luxurious main lodge as well as three cabins that have the potential to make your vacation in Ohio one for the record books. Getting married? Ask us how you can elope with us or have an extravagant wedding day! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Pine Lakes Lodge B&B Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pine Lakes Lodge b&b Hotel Salesville
- Pine Lakes Lodge Bed And Breakfast Resort And Conference Center
- Pine Lakes Lodge B&B Resort And Conference Center Ohio/Salesville