“Great new place!”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Berlin Center, Ohio, United States
“Great new place!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We had a group of 10 family/friends together for a birthday, and had a great time! Beautifully decorated interior, friendly service, good, fresh food! We will be back soon!

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank Nola2004

Sanford, Florida
“Take your own straw!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

big dog seafood steak n ale. The wait was about 50 minutes but for a saturday night thats not that bad. My drink came in a dirty glass and was only filled 2/3 of the way, no straw! The place is small and very noisy. In fact it is so loud I couldn't here the ringing in my ears nor could I hear my wife! They took my soda back and brought me a clean glass with SOUR MIX as. Mt Dew! Who is the brain dead person who does not know the difference between Mt Dew and sour mix!?! And Why in Gods name is it so flippen hard to get A straw around here?
The appetizer chosen tonight was the "Big Dog" sampler which included, a marinara sauce, 3 onion rings over cooked, 1 deep fried dill pickle wedge, 3 fantail shrimp and a thinly sliced piece of provolone cheese, deep fried. All for $9.99. NOT worth $4.99!
The salad came with onions, wilted lettuce, cucumber slices and soggy croutons! The dressing is supposed to be raspberry vinaigrette, It tastes more like Raspberry Russian. I will say the bread which comes with the herb and oil has a good flavor so I have been able to nibble prior to my steak. Oh lord, they can't get a soda right! What the H**l is my steak going to taste like? I ordered medium, I bet it'll be well done! Oh yea, hello, a straw please!
The main course came and my steak is rare to med rare, NOT slightly below medium but not medium rare as ordered. The vegetables are cold as if they were only warmed an hour or so before serving. My wife said her baked potato was cold all the way through. Then again, maybe they want us on a raw diet. The salad was warmer than these veggies! Hey, can I get a get a straw?
Let me sum this up. This place can have potential. They do seem to truly care about what they are putting out. It might just be the opening jitters that has gotten to them. I won't count Big Dogs out yet. Lets give it a few months and try again. Fine, I'll bring my own damn straw next time!!!

5 Thank BBQlover_FL
nova
“good food/prices”
Reviewed January 9, 2012

great food.. & within our traveling places..we will go back

Visited October 2011