“Good place to eat.”

Add it.
Masons Steak House
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 6, 2013

On our way to a football game stopped at this restaurant. Had a very good hamburger with fries and good drinks too! Address 38135 Salem Unity Rd Salem, OH 44460
(330) 337-0899

There are newer reviews for Masons Steak House

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Went with my spouse, we both ordered pop. They tasted like rusty water. I got a filet mignon which was the smallest one I've seen in my life. My spouse got a bigger steak which was ordered well done and came bleeding on the plate. Literally bleeding....sent it back and got it back charred black but raw in the middle. Definitely will never go back!

3  Thank TracyB1976
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Their personal touch on every aspect is awsome, their staff is great, their food is AMAZING...the steak, crab cakes, well you pretty name it and the flavoring is awsome... Good Job Mason's

Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

This place has the worst steaks I've ever had!! My husband ordered the prime rib $22 it was all fat and burnt to a crisp, I mean black! I had the 8oz strip that was completely burnt on the outside and not even cooked inside. They serve instant potatoes... I can't believe this place is opened!! The only good was the bread and our drinks. We will not go back nor recommend anyone to go here! The server didn't even bother asking why we didn't eat our meals. Poor service and very poor quality of food!!!

3  Thank Bizevans33
Reviewed June 20, 2012

We tried Mason's because we had purchased a voucher from My Valley Dining. We had also drove by several times and were excited to finally try it. It was so dissapointing. WE ordered ribs that we could not even saw apart with the knife. Also, received the porkchops in a puddle of bloody liquid. The service was very poor. Not sure if they were understaffed but only two waitresses were working, that we saw. We never saw any bread or meat plate that was mentioned in the previous reviews. Thouroughly dissapointing and incredibly overpriced for the quality. We actually had another voucher that we purchased at the same time. I would rather lose the money than go back.

5  Thank sunnyangel98095