“Renovated and close to shopping.”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Saint Marys
Edina, Minnesota
“Renovated and close to shopping.”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

This is a great place, My room had brand new furniture and new flat screen tv and the Best Mattress I have ever slept on. I like that this was close to restaurants and a bar, I went and had some drinks, walked over there and walked back, Taco bell, which is right next door was open late, grabbed some late night snacks, slept like a baby. There is a great indoor pool and hot tub as well, I did not get a chance to use them, but they looked pretty good, If I had time I would have enjoyed those. Overall great place, when I was making plans for saint marys, I was very sleptical of the hotels in town, but this place put all of concerns to rest.

Room Tip: Ask about the suits, they are huge and fantastic.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
quality14, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
On behalf of our staff, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad you had an enjoyable visit with us and so glad you enjoyed the new furninture, maybe next time you get a chance to enjoy the pool and hot tub too! We hope to see you again in the near furture if you are every in the area again. Thank you

Quality Inn and Suites Staff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Powell, Ohio
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Good size room, comfortable, with fridge and microwave and free wireless. Usual breakfast fare. Mostly fast food close by. Looks like whole hotel new. HD TV but few HD channels. Reasonable rates. I can recommend.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
quality14, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
On behalf of our staff Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in the future. Thank you for your feed back.

Quality Inn and Suites
Wapakoneta, Ohio
Reviewed April 10, 2014

This was absolutely the WORST hotel I have ever stayed in. The front desk clerk was very rude and disrespectful. The manager was as equally rude. The rooms were not clean.was just one bad thing after another. Ended up leaving and taking loss on money after just a few hours. I would NOT recommend staying at this hotel !! There are other nice friendly hotels nearby.

• Stayed March 2014
quality14, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Dear Guest

Hotel rooms, pool and hot tub are for use of registered hotel guests only. Hotel cannot allow the guest room to be used as a party room and we cannot allow unregistered guests to use the pool and hot tub. It is clearly posted at the entrance to the pool area. It is our responsibility to ensure that we provide clean and comfortable facilities to our guests. We cannot do so if we allow use of hotel facilities by unregistered guests.

Front Desk Clerk that you have considered disrespectful was only doing her job by informing you and your guests that the facilities are only for use of registered guests, and the General Manager did the same thing.

We are sorry that we could not fulfill your expectation of using the hotel room as a meeting room and the hotel pool and spa as free to all.

Should you decide to stay with us in future we would be happy to upgrade your room or give you a manager's special discount as long as you do not expect the hotel to allow unregistered guests to use the facilities.

Truly

Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

My family was in town for a memorial and the staff treated us wonderfully. We had to make several changes to our reservations almost every night because of multiple family members needing rooms. The staff accommodated us on everything we needed, including keeping our rooms close to each other.
The rooms are clean and quiet; the pool and hot tub are kept up nicely also. There's not a great variety for breakfast but there are restaurants & shopping all within walking distance.
My family travels to this area several times a year and look forward to staying here again.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
quality14, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
On behalf of our staff, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We our glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we could help you and your family. Again let me thank you for your kind words and we look forward to your next visit! Quality Inn and Suite Staff
Reviewed February 8, 2014

My company spent 3 months here over the fall. Four different rooms were charged with a smoking fee $250 because in "their opinions" the rooms smelled like smoke after we left from our lunch break back to work. I am not even a smoker and I myself was charged. I tried very respectfully to reason with them and explain that I was sorry for any misunderstanding but I cant be charged for something I do not do. They told me they had proof but when I asked a manager they refused to show me. In order to not make waves for my employer I dropped the issue and kept my job. However I feel the employees are a tad snooty toward hard working men. For the money you spend here you can go down the road a short ways to a smaller hotel and have a better experience, better customer service, and a better breakfast in the morning. Just because it is right off the highway does not make this the best hotel in town there are two other very nice places which I myself opted to stay at out of my own pocket rather than lose half a weeks wage again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Robert M
quality14, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Dear Mr. Robert

The hotel charged the smoking fees in accordance with the hotel policy which you had agreed to at the time of check in. The hotel only charged a fee after issuing prior warnings. Hotel discussed the matter with the site supervisor and the admin personnel at your company and the fees were charged only after a green light from your company. Once the fee was charged and you had disputed the matter with the hotel and with your company, the fees were paid by your company after validating the legitimacy of the charge.

Please understand that we are obligated to our other guest to provide them with a smoke fee environment. Fees are charged to clean up and discourage guests from smoking in the nonsmoking hotel.

It is very unfortunate that you decided to rate the hotel based solely on a situation that you are personally responsible for.
Tennessee
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We were very pleased with the accommodations at this particular hotel. The young lady who checked us in was delightful. My husband and I are frequent travelers and I can honestly say that this was the cleanest hotel room in which we have ever stayed. We were both impressed. The room was complete with a large, flat screen TV, fridge and microwave. The bed was comfortable with nice linen. We had a more than adequate number of towels and wash cloths (very nice not to have to call for more).
Breakfast was adequate and the coffee (at breakfast) was not bad at all (I did not have coffee in the room).
We were only there for one night, but the stay was enjoyable and we both agreed that this is the place we will stay next year on our trip through the area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Hampton Inn Sidney
Hampton Inn Sidney
#1 of 4 in Sidney

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!