“WOW!”

Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Saint Clairsville
Ohio
“WOW!”
Reviewed April 16, 2010

Wow is the perfect description in just one word, a sentence isn't needed. Terry and his outstanding staff makes one remember the "good old days" of traveling. A clean and upkept room with a hospitable staff that any of the employees would go out of their way for you......genuinely! Shari and the front desk are remarkable with their service also. Seems when ever we stay their they are busy but twith efficiency they makes it a painless but pleasant process to register or check-out! Red Roof Inns are the best value for the money in our opinion for most of the experiences over the years, but as I said....this particular one takes you back to the days when a room was exactly what you wanted and expected at a fair price that you knew you could always count on with a staff that treats you as their friends. Thank Terry and his staff for us please!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
West Virginia
Reviewed March 8, 2010

I have been staying at the Saint Clairsville, Ohio Red Roof for over 3 years every six weeks. The management and staff have always been able to give me the room that will best meet my criteria. I am in sales and carry several boxes of freezables in the winter and they always have a ground floor room for me. Also, they are friendly and professional and always APPRECIATE my business. Many hotel managers and desk clerks act as if they are doing you a favor by letting you stay in their hotel.
I will also say that the rooms are always clean and inviting.
I would recommend anyone going through St. Clairsville, Ohio that they stay at the Red Roof with Terry and Sherry.

Rick E. DeGroff
Rt. 2 Box 113
Montrose, WV. 26283
[--]

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
nightowl1999
Reviewed March 5, 2010

When you work away from home, sometimes it's all about the little things. I'd like to just say thanks to the people at the Red Roof Inn in St. Clairsville, Ohio. The hotel is top notch, but it's the staff that makes or breaks a quality experience when dealing with extended stays.

Thanks for the forum, I've actually never been inclined to write reviews about anything. However you travel, you can't go wrong with choosing this particular hotel.

Thanks again.

Walt.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Michigan
Reviewed March 2, 2010

Good clean room, good bed, will stay again.............................................................................................................

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
bedbugbitten2
Reviewed February 24, 2010

I have been staying in the Saint Clairsville area for several months for my job. I have tried several hotels in the area and this is the one that I have stayed with!! I'm not sure what you look for in a hotel but for me it has to be CLEAN and friendly! My room is always clean and the staff is friendly. They treat you like FAMILY! I would reccomend this hotel to you if you are just passing through and just need a clean place to lay your head and a friendly smile after a long trip or if you are like me and need a home away from home!! They are always happy to see you and very helpful. This is my family away from home and it could be yours too, just stop in and stay a while. Hope to see ya there!!!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
ohio
Reviewed February 23, 2010

My business takes me to approximately 30 states with 2-3 overnights per week. I prefer Red Roof Inns because of value, service, cleanliness, and friendliness absent in other chains. I have been a customer of the St. Clairsville location for approximately 5-6 years and have never been disappointed in me stay. The staff have always been friendly and efficient and willing to go the extra mile. I always recommend this location when asked.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
corning
Reviewed February 23, 2010

This hotel is excellent.The staff is all very friendly and helpful. I have not one bad thing to say about this hotel. Recommend to anyone.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with friends