“Very Nice Hotel”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Sikeston
“Very Nice Hotel”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

The hotel was very clean of comfortable. We enjoyed our stay and would look for more Microtel hotels in our future travels.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

stephaniew238, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham St. Clairsville, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to review us!
We are glad you found our Microtel in St. Clairsville to be clean and comfortable, we hope if you are ever in the area again, you will choose to stay with us again.
Stephanie Westfall

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Baltamore
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Just an overnight stay for me but I must say was a great one. Very nice new hotel. The staff were wonderful and knowledgeable. The girls at the front desk made check in a breeze and I was in my room in no time. Room was very nice and clean. The breakfast was great and the hostess was very nice and friendly. I really liked this hotel. Will stay here again if I come through again.

• Stayed December 2013
stephaniew238, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham St. Clairsville, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we always appreciate feedback from our guests!
I am very excited to hear that we did a good job making your stay enjoyable, and I will let the desk ladies and the hostess know they did a great job!
If you are ever in the area again, we would love to have you stay again!
Thank you again for leaving feedback, it really helps us,
Saint Clairsville, Ohio
Reviewed December 30, 2013

My business takes me away from home for long periods of time so how the hotel handles my extended stay with them can make my life pleasant or miserable!

The staff at the Mircrotel Inn and Suites in St. Clairsville has made my 3 months with them very pleasant indeed! They are very helpful and friendly, ready to give you information on what ever you might need to find in town or the surrounding area.

This is a new hotel so the building and rooms are in great shape. I have a suite which is very spacious for a hotel, the bed is firm with nice linens. A neutral color palette makes the space relaxing.

You can have a breakfast in the morning if you like and there is a work out area to de stress after a long day.

I have enjoyed my stay here and would book into this hotel again.

Room Tip: I like being on an upper floor so there is less traffic and noise.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 29, 2013

My stay was a short one, even-though, I was treated wonderful and the staff was great. Very clean, comfortable, great food, and pleasant. Over all very satisfied and will recommend to my friends and family.

Room Tip: Very close to 1-70 on and off.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Hello and thank you for the kind words!
We at the Microtel St. C love getting feedback, and are happy to hear you had a pleasant stay!
Thank you again for taking the time to review us,